Harrison Mixbus v2.3.1 (Win|2013) | 56.7 MB
Mixbus™ is a full-featured Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) with "True Analog Mixing"™: a combination of Harrison``s world-renowned sound and features in an affordable, knob-per-function interface.
Mixbus provides professional-level features to import or record an unlimited number of audio tracks to your computer, edit them, and mix them together.
You can use Mixbus to record your band, mix a record, make a podcast, or edit the audio for your video.
- Straightforward “knob per function” mixer layout based on Harrison``s renowned 32-series and MR-series music consoles.
- DSP sounds based on Harrison``s world-renowned analog and digital mixing console experience.
- Precision algorithms for EQ, Filter, Compression, Analog Tape Saturation, and Summing.
- Unlimited stereo or mono input channels, each with unlimited plugins, sends, and hardware inserts. (limited only by CPU speed)
- Phase, Input trim, High-pass Filter, Sweepable 3-band EQ, Compression, and 8 Mix Bus sends on every track.
- 8 Stereo Mix Buses featuring Tone controls, Compression, Sidechaining, and Analog Tape Saturation.
- Stereo Master Bus that features Tone controls, Analog Tape Saturation, K-meter, Stereo Correlation Meter, and Limiter.
- Automatic plugin delay compensation to support effects such as parallel compression without time misalignment.
- Comprehensive "at-a-glance" metering with peak, peak hold, and compressor gain reduction visible on every track and bus.
- Extensive DAW features via the Ardour Digital Audio Workstation, refined by Harrison engineers to be smooth and stable.
- Industry standard plugin support: Mixbus loads VST plugins on Windows, AudioUnit plugins on OSX, and LV2 plugins on all platforms.
- Industry standard audio I/O support: Mixbus uses ASIO/Directsound on Windows, CoreAudio on OSX, and JACK on Linux.
System Requirements (Windows)
Intel or AMD, 64bit or 32 bit
2+ cores/processors required
Windows XP Pro or newer
Any system soundcard should work. High-quality ASIO-based soundcard with modern drivers is highly recommended for better performance.
Oteupload.com - 31-05-2013-16.rar.html
Ul.to - 31-05-2013-16.rar
Filestay.com - 31-05-2013-16.rar.html
Harrison Mixbus v2.3.1 (Win|2013)
From Filesonic, Uploading, wupload, Bitshare Fileserve & full download service called GS. Download anything with more then 2000+ Kb/s downloading speed, or Download Harrison Mixbus v2.3.1 (Win|2013) via Torrent Download.